Pages

Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

MIRRORS by VITO

MIRRORS (Preparing for the 26TH NEGROS TRADE FAIR-Part 1)


The i Negros 26th Negros Trade Fair (NTF), the longest running provincial fair in the country is set on September 28-October 2 at Rockwell Tent, Makati City.
Being a member of the Association of Negros Producers and as the Chair for this year’s Negros Trade Fair ,I have been preparing a lot for this important event. I have to do two preparations: first being the chair, which gives me so much stress as this is my first and; second being a producer.
Being a producer, joining a show outside your own province is quite challenging. Challenge in terms of financial requirement and  product development among others. I have to give my best each time I join a show  such as Negros Trade Fair— I have to recover my investment and I must meet good buyers booth wholesalers and individual consumers.
Part of the ensemble I will be bringing this year are my collections of decorative mirrors. I love mirrors. To me  it symbolizes truth …a mirror hanging on the wall reflects exactly what it sees.  A mirror is an object that reflects light or sound in a way that preserves much of its original quality prior to its contact with the mirror.  The most familiar type of mirror is the plane mirror, which has a flat surface. Curved mirrors are also used, to produce magnified or diminished images or focus light or simply distort the reflected image usually this is used in stores.

Mirrors are commonly used for personal grooming or admiring oneself  , its is used as decorations, and for architecture.
I designed my mirrors booth for decorations and functions.
Vito mirrors are now available at the Negros Showroom-Lacson and soon in Negros Showroom -Robinsons which will be opened in September 2011. Vito mirrors are also exclusively distributed in Davao by The Sofamore.

No comments: